Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sounding Like A Mini-Boss

In the middle of creating a list as to how would you know if you like someone (wherein my friend and I are stuck in a rut), I woke up one morning with some materialistic love pack seated on our couch. Immediately, my focus shifted (I don't blame ADHD) from the list to the package. Ha! What a way to know one's priorities.
Amazon, I love you.
I might be late from the time everyone almost had portable speakers with them (not like it's strapped to their bodies anyway) but each time we go to the beach or decide to have a good time on the outskirts of civilization, one whips out his/her player (iPod or a mobile phone) for some good music and... And... And it ends there. The music is good for 5 sleeping people!!! Nobody can't freaking hear anything (acoustics hello)! Even huddling together doesn't make it any better, c'mon, seriously? Why would you do that? A group of 6 would put their heads real close to each other so they could all try to listen to music? Just listen to the crickets or the howling wolves. Then someone would finally snap, "who brought some frugging speakers?!" This question will (almost always) be answered by, "inom na nga lang tayo...nang madami."

Btw, if you can see in the photo, that's Tegan and Sara's Heartthrob CD which I ordered from Amazon. A few weeks later, a friend told me it's available in the local CD stores. OH WOW. Mainstream goodness and I just practically saved PHP 16. That's like an hour for parking. -____-

No comments: