Sunday, March 23, 2014

What Time is It? It's Pasta Time!

So my friend wanted to try something out. That is to make pasta from scratch. Yes, from scratch. Who does something from scratch nowadays?! We live in an instant world! Instant noodles, instant oatmeal, Instagram, so we're all insta-fat, too! Well, we have made sushi before and pizza (yep - we had a phone and money but we didn't order one). We also made tofu meatballs before and cooked pre-cooked dimsum without an actual steamer, so when the idea of making pasta from scratch came up "Ohmyglob." I didn't help at all! I was too busy making my speech I just watched from the sidelines. No rolling pin nor food processor. Pfft. Too easy. I promise I'll try it soon because pasta became my bestfriend when I only had to eat vegetables moving forward.



No comments: