Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Adult Responsibilities and Liabilities

So. I finally brought in Noah the car today at the Service Center (hurrah!! hurrah!!) and I walked back and rode a jeepney to Greenhills. Not bad. First time riding a jeep after some time. You see, it is interesting to commute when you don't have to do it every day. It seems like an adventure and not a chore. So that's why I was kind of excited that I have to do it again when I pick up my car later before their office closes. (I just rode one jeepney and walked. Is that cheating? The weather was perfect for walking!)

While I'm on my way to Greenhills the chief mechanic called me up to ask about brake pads. "Ma'am, hello?" "Yes, kuya?" "Nasa school po ba kayo?" HAH! I laughed on the inside, so papasa pa pala akong student. Not bad. Fast forward to the pick-up time, receptionist told me they thought I was 15 years old. Okay. Now, I'm not sure if I'll be happy with that. What I'm sure of is that when my credit card bill comes, I'll be crying like a baby. Dang. Now I have to think of my bumper that the motorcylce driver hugged with his bike. 

Btw. Dear manong,

No comments: