Thursday, January 15, 2015

Life is Like A Tire - It's Dirty

A car.

I have experienced a dead battery and a flat tire. I have experienced being hit by an elf truck (sorry, Nono) and giving scratches (sorry, Noah), too. 


You know how much tires cost? A lot. Especially if you have different priorities, like eating out instead of buying tires and doing preventive maintenance. Like choosing to buy coffee instead of having a proper carwash. Okay, enough. It's already painful as it is. I'll take care of my car more. 

Then fastforward to a few days and my friend had a serious damage to her car. All for the love of french fricking fries. I won't elaborate as she probably doesn't want to broadcast what happened but her car, Dungis, doesn't look so happy about it either. And probably her wallet. Or bank account. Yes, it's that much. 

No comments: