Yesterday I watched G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra with a few of my friends. What does G.I. actually mean? There are variations. For the Filipino-Chinese community, when someone says, "GI ka?" It means if you are a "genuine Intsik" or someone who really abides by the traditions of the Chinese. Popular example is that one can only have a romantic relationship with another Chinese. Oh yeah.
Well, you could put truckloads of other words instead of Intsik for the letter I like Ilokanos. Thing is that G.I. Joe, so I'll stick with the "Government Issue" meaning of it. Ok. That's all for the G.I. lesson.
So, how was G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra? I told my brother about it, and he asked me something, "How were the tanks? Were they really cool?" Ugh. I can't remember much about the tanks, more like the aircrafts and Sienna Miller. Oh, and that Cobra boy unmasked himself, something my brother said that "Cobra never did in the series." I won't share much about the film, because well, it's just in its 2nd day of showing. I thought it was going to be a The Mummy reunion. I saw the trailer of Avatar: The Last Airbender and it's... intriguing. I want to watch it!
Obviously, there's a sequel.
MORAL: Sienna Miller is still the Baroness. She's so pretty! Is there going to be a Barbie the Movie? As in real life Barbie. ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment