I had my immersion last August 28-30, 2009 at San Salvador, Masinloc, Zambales. I knew that it would be a great adventure, because of the diving, swimming and well, the thrill of meeting new people and living with them. That includes my immersion partner, someone who's not your classmate/groupmate, who's paired with you by your formator, to live with a foster family. I enjoyed the immersion. I really, really enjoyed it. I don't regret missing my midterm exam because I got to take it at a later date anyway.
The weather was on our side. Amen to that!
What do I think of my sunburned skin and uneven skin tone? Nothing, I just think of the experience and I feel like my sunburned skin is healing now. (Yeah I'm "molting" so what. Haha.)
What do I think of my scratch-free diving mask that someone accidentally took? Hmm, I'll just think that it's my gift to them.
What do I think of my immersion-mates? They rock! They're some of the coolest, funniest people I have met.
What do I think of the place where we stayed? Thank God I brought those trekking sandals. Thanks to my Mom for funding those sandals.
What do I think of the whole experience? I know I'm immersed.
Why do I keep on using "what"? Good question! I really don't know!
No comments:
Post a Comment