Just now he released our pre-final grade, the grade that will destroy your psyche.
His class was like Narnia. Why? How? Details to follow.
With the pre-final grade there was a note/message as well. I quote him:
Attached with this is your pre-final grade. All of the marks are based on the papers that have been submitted to me. As stated in the syllabus, if you are absent for a particular requirement, you are automatically given a zero for it. In case I made a mistake in encoding your mark(s), please see me. For those who have failing marks at this moment, kindly talk to me so we can discuss your situation. I would strongly suggest that you really burn the midnight oil for this course. It would be a pity if you were to fail this subject. As I told you in the beginning, you will get a grade that you deserve. However, you must always remember that the marks are not a judgment of your person. Nor do they accurately reflect your abilities and talents. They are merely reflective of your (non-)performance vis-a-vis the requirements of the course.
MORAL: He really has a good way to put it. Obviously, he doesn't give high marks like Trick or Treat candies.
1 comment:
Glass Walls Normally I don’t learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you,
Post a Comment