April 21-22, 2010
I have been swimming almost three times a week and been practicing the different strokes and turns. I don't have plans on becoming a professional swimmer anytime soon. I just feel like I'm working on borrowed time so I'm making the most out of it. No Regrets - remember? It's like I have been attracted by the magnets of water, sun, and sand. Last week, some of my blockmates and I went to Tali Beach at Nasugbu, Batangas. I have been to Batangas and some of its beaches before but I haven't set foot on Nasugbu, Batangas. As long as I haven't been there or visited the place, I will be present in a heartbeat. (So if you want to go somewhere and is looking for an adventure buddy, as long as I haven't been there, I'm so there.)
Your personal beach right here.
MORAL: Our trip was short but sweet, considering that the original number of people was halved because of job searching - related endeavors. Yeah, I'm still not focusing much energy on job hunting. Blame me.
4 comments:
Hi, I'm just wondering if you have the contact number of houses that can be rented here in Tali.
I'm also planning a vacation with my blockmates. Thanks
Hey, Van!
Check out http://talibeachhouse.multiply.com
That's the place where we stayed. The beach is really just a gate/door away from the house. Others think it's too expensive, but if you have a lot of people coming over, it's really sulit.
Enjoy!
There are other sites to check out as well.
http://rineydoo.multiply.com/photos/album/58/TALI_BEACH
:)
Fun times at Tali Beach. Hope you don't mind me sharing my own experience as well http://www.sasaramosyap.com/search/label/tali%20beach
Wonderful memories. I think we stayed at the same beach house last year. This is the place we stayed at: http://talibeach.blogspot.com. Hope to be back soon.
Post a Comment