Knives: I have never even kissed a guy...
Scott: Hey... Me neither.
| The movie's based on a comic book. |
"You're vegan? Anybody can be vegan."
"Lacto-ovo maybe, but not vegan." --> Brandon Routh is totally correct about this.
There's a freaking Vegan Academy and Vegan Police. And you can be psychic from being vegan because of all the whey. :|
"You were once a vegone, now you'll be gone!" is probably the worst line ever (till I watched through the rest of the movie). -.-
Or maybe I just think I dislike this movie because of Michael Cera? And there is no blooooood!!! Action without blood is pretty lame-o but in this movie it's cool-o. Now that last sentence is really lame.
"I was just bi-curious."
"And now I'm bi-furious! Back-off hasbian!"
Scott Pilgrim vs the World is actually a very nice stupid movie. The effects are great, the music is amazing, the fight scenes are spectacular, the story is stupid, the actors are wonderful, and I am still not a fan of Michael Cera. Considering I watched the movie at 1am and my self-diagnosed ADHD didn't kick in, then it must be a pretty darn good movie!
MORAL: If it's possible to love and hate something/someone at the same time, this is it. And yes, you can download it already. By now I think you have realized this post is totally word vomit, right? Yeah.
| I told you, Mary Elizabeth Winstead's in it. ♥ I think there's someone else in this picture. Oh yeah, that's Michael Cera, I think. |
No comments:
Post a Comment