Dec. 19, 2010 12:39 AM
I jumped off from our couch, suddenly having a sense of urgency. I've got to fix my presents. A couple of moments wherein people are talking to me, all I can think of is what to give to whom. And now, I washed my face and whipped out my list - an Excel spreadsheet in my phone. Right now, I'm writing this list on my other-company notebook and will transfer my digital list and put it into writing. *leaves to start writing*
Oh, after 2 hours (time check 2:30 AM) of distraction, eating, writing, and planning, I have a few accounts receivable, nothing to wear in our team's party, and I totally just watched my money go to others. How to welcome Dec. 19? I watched Devil (good enough!) and the 6th episode of The Walking Dead. I still lack a couple of presents,
MORAL: Writing feels good. Typing feels dehumanizing at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment