![]() |
| Miaaaaaaa. Lalala. |
The reason I got into the whole The Vampire Diaries series is because of this actress. There were only 2 episodes into the season when I started watching it. The weekly anticipation for a new episode was brutal, especially if you're actually waiting for a character to show up. So when I was able to read that Mia Kirshner is going to be part of the series, I was glued or package taped to the computer and the television. However, the series was actually really good enough and I got hooked, lined, and sinkered into the show.
![]() |
| Mia Kirshner's look penetrates into your soul. |
![]() |
| Yep that's a vampire girl over there. |
MORAL: Beauty is in the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth of the beholder. Thank you, sweet Jesus for people like Mia Kirshner.
![]() |
| She kinda looks like someone here. Hmm. |





No comments:
Post a Comment