MORAL: When you're a retired professional athlete, either go into show business or politics. It works.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
We're in the Russian Parliament, Baby!
When my boyfriend ultimate favorite (former) tennis player decided to go into politics, I thought maybe he was a little sexy-mad that time. Then poof. He freaking won. Marat Safin is part of the Russian federal parliament. Although he's part of Putin's party which is currently the target of 140% voters-turn-out jokes, in my heart I know a lot of people voted for him. So shut the crap up and believe in Marat Safin! I wonder how many tables or chairs would be smashed when he's mad. Incredible Hulk. You no make Marat mad.
MORAL: When you're a retired professional athlete, either go into show business or politics. It works.
MORAL: When you're a retired professional athlete, either go into show business or politics. It works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment