Got back home with my wonderful family, probably the best Monday ever (yeah I'm biased like that) and yes we have a small party at home with my mom's friends. Her birthday was yesterday. I still believe that when she was pregnant with me, she ate too much in her party then the next day she's going to have a good time in the restroom but instead, "ZOMG BABY!" was her reaction. I asked her about this and if that was what happened. Mom just told me what I said is complete
London (Vanesssa Carlton)
Waste away the days
Waiting on a new age
But time betrays me
And I get older one more year
Now I'm staring at the sun
As if there's a riddle I'm not in on
'Cause the wolves howl to the moon
And she never answers back
No, she never answers back
And I've never been so sure
That after all these years
I'll never learn
That heavenly creatures never come
They never come
Christmas is for everyone but this day, it's only yours. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment