It's a mighty fine day for a roller-coaster ride. Or maybe I was just moody and disappointed for the wrong reasons. Guess Neanderthals really did have feelings. Fire. Burn. Fingers. Ngaaarr.
![]() |
What's better than TWG macarons?
A whole box of TWG macarons!!!!!
|
![]() |
| Mitsuyado Sei-Men's Double Cheese Tsukemen |
Despite the weird 14th I got, the 15th was epic! Paramore comes back to Manila for their 2nd concert! They rocked the MOA Concert Grounds before and now they have returned to try out the establishment built on those then-concert grounds, aka the MOA Arena.
Lowerbox ain't bad, it's great! Hayley looks a lot different now. Not so kyotepatote anymore, I guess. The acoustics of MOA Arena? Hamayzing! Perfect for concerts!
Thanks to my friends for making my 13-15 hardcore awesome, I'll forget the flaws and mishits - they're not worth it. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment