Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My First Eskapo - Laboy

December 15, i'm familiarizing myself with this blog thingy.. Still, i'm waiting for it to chat with me in my Y!M.. Hmm, hope it would someday know that it is the only reason i go online. Still confused, i'm becoming more of a chickadora lately.. Dunno why.. I promised myself to learn HTML so that 1 day, i can create my own lay-out and not just depend on those fancy designs.. Full of crap.. We went to Berdeng Burol, crap, i was so damn scared.. I wasn't used to go elsewhere with my uniform because i'm known for my nice reputation, duh, if only they knew.. We were loitering, after we bought our things from the bookstore.. I saw an optical guitar pin and i realized i was looking at it.. Though i forgot my money at home, i insisted that she (my friend) buy it for our IT. Crap, if only i had money i'll buy it right away. I lost this day, i learned not to go out shopping with your friends if you know you didn't bring your money, because they will buy for themselves what you want for yourself.. MORAL: when going out for shopping, bring more money than your friends do..

No comments: