Sunday, February 25, 2007

This is for Humanity, Sanity and a Brighter Future

Ten Questions or Not (for World Peace):
*special guest: Gaborski

1.] Have you ever felt so low in your life it felt like you can see Satan already? Why yes? No is not applicable.
= Hmm.. I haven't seen Satan.. yet. But I've seen his minions. Ha!
*Wow, I'm not interested in meeting them. Creepy, I think I should call Oprah and Dr. Phil.

2.] There are Ten Commandments in the Bible. Are you following them? If you could add one, then it would be Eleven Commandments, right? What is that commandment and why.
= No, I don't. That would be impossible, because for one thing, I'm not yet married. ^_~ My eleventh commandment would be, though shall humble thyself when deemed superior by others. lol.
*You're not married?! I just realized that, uhh, now.

3.] Answer this intelligently. A man is holding a bolo (really huge knife). A woman is pregnant. Two hundred boys are beating the crap out of each other all at the same time. Five girls are pretending they are the Spice Girls. Mickey Mouse doesn't have a shirt while Donald Duck has no pants. So what?
= Nada. :]
*Great answer, but you missed the "intelligently" part.

4.] Burger and Nuggets are/were your dogs. Do you think McDonald's McRice Burgers would be popular or Skyflakes is still better? Do you think you're being biased with your answer? What if I said otherwise?
= Skyflakes pa rin? Kasi mura! lol. Hindi naman lahat ng Pinoy nakatikim na o makatitikim pa ng McRice Burger.. I'm being biased towards unfortunate people. =p If you said otherwise, then... that would be your opinion.
*I said otherwise because I said so, and that's the bottomline... Why don't you buy them McRice Burger? Let the unfortunate ones experience it, tsk. I can sense the minions coming to you.

5.] You are a Literature - English Major. What can you contribute to make the world a better place to live in? Well, the world became wonderful already - when I was born. Add more reasons why I made the world 99% better (not less than 3).
= I can... use Literature to promote social awareness, or use my skills in writing to provide education and entertainment. :)
Hindi nga?! Hehehe..
1. You constantly smile, even when you're pissed.
2. You're good in Math.
3. You're congenial.
4. You always have a party during your birthday! Haha!
*I know, i just wanted to hear/read it from someone else. I know you had a difficult time limiting your answers to 4. It must have been over a hundred, right?

6.] How can you control violence in your school? Do you think you can really control it? Do you really, really think you can? If not, why do you think you can't? Why do you really, really think you cannot?
= Is there violence in my school? I didn't know.. SJA or Ateneo? Iwouldn't really know what to do, really, unless I'm faced with the actual situation. :)
I wouldn't be able to control it because I am but a small creature in that effervescent world. Besides, there are other issues to focus on, like poverty, child labor, etc..
*Yeah there are other issues, but that was not the topic. SO why include that, sheesh.

7.] If you could have one superpower, what would that be and how would you use it? Is that for the benefit of mankind or for your ownself? C'mon, be honest, liars go to hell according to our neighbor.
= To be able to grant wishes, like a genie. LOL. For JOY - Jesus, Others, then Yourself (I mean myslef). Heehee.
*I don't like your answers, Lit major ka nga.

8.] You love reading books and eating. I didn't mean that you love eating books. What if Harry Potter is Batista in real life? Instead of casting spells, he does very friendly Batista Bombs to everyone he meets. How would you react?
= That's just Gross. Anyway, I don't like Harry Potter. I prefer Draco Malfoy. Haha.
*Draco Malfoy would be the Undertaker. And he'll be doing the Tombstone or the Last Ride to anyone he meets. Cool.

9.] There is a saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." What can you add to it to make it more appealing (because it isn't that effective like it used to be)? Do you think the one who created/popularized that is telling the truth or is s/he just afraid of doctors?
= Hindi ba effective?! Hahaha! Kasi mahal na apples ngayon. =p Any fruit would keep the doctor away as long as hindi ka allergic dun. LOL. Anywayz, apple lang naman napili kasi boom na boom apples noong panahong iyon. (I think. )
*I like bananas and watermelons, oh and apples as well. Eat pineapples then drink a lot of water right after. See what happens.

10.] Choose one. Be rich and famous (in a good way), or save the world?
= Be rich and famous. So I can help save the world.
*There's something with this question. Be rich and famous and the world ends tomorrow (because you can't save it). Selfish.. Tsk,tsk, to think this is for humanity.


MORAL: I forgot to add, it was my seatmate Ochoa who answered the previous questionnaire. If you think that the questions here are helpful and profound while the answers are complete dufus, don't blame me. Save the world, one apple at a time. Blah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

pasalamat ka mabait ako.. ^^;

wui rule: don't post full names on blogs. =p palitan mo n lng ng nicknames!!!

E baket kung Lit major?! ano bang meron..?! hehehe.

mjgabby =)
gudluck in saving the world!

rO.ot said...

lit majors.. they think differently, fine, in a different way.. your answers make sense (well, some). i don't like that. haha. =)