I saw someone from the video game Street Fighter in the movie 300. Guess who? I have never seen such a muscular movie, with loin cloths (then leather, how would it feel wearing leather ones), and ooh, the curtain dresses of the Queen look nice. Also, the pretty gladiator sandals - I want to have one without having to fight Persians and tikbalangs (creatures that have human bodies with horse heads).
Only Spartan women give birth to real men.
How does it smell?!
= It smells like somewhere between fish and lilac.
What is a period?
= It is a punctuation placed at the end of a sentence.
(Women) hemorrhage every month. Whatever.
I have never seen so many abs in my life. Waiting for the Vagina Monologues (Mar 7) until 7pm, we went out to watch a movie. "What movies are available for our schedule?" My classmate said, "Pursuit (per-shoot) of Happyness, and 300." Ok, so we went to watch the latter. I was mocking the movie earlier during our break when my blockmates were asking about it. I told them it would cost them 300PHP to watch the movie, it would play at 3:00, and only 300 people can watch it. I didn't know I would be one of them. But the thought of gore and violence got me daydreaming of how to minimize the human population. (I want to be an animal rights activist.) A lot of animals were slaughtered there. Oh, a large number of men, as well, like I care.
King Xerxes had his eyebrows done by Leonardo da Vinci. A big person with a lot of piercings, jewelries, ornaments and I thought he would stretch his arms out to hug or slap Leonidas, or spit fire from his mouth. I thought he had powers used for violence and bloodshed. There were different creatures as well, I thought the elephants were from Sri Lanka or Thailand, and was anticipating for the Philippines' representative - the manananggals (Filipino mythological creatures = women with wings who leave the lower half of their bodies then fly out to eat babies). Unfortunately, there were no manananggals for me. (It's not like I want to see them vis-a-vis. Please, don't terrorize me. The image of King Xerxes is enough to give me the creeps.)
300 Spartans multiplied by either 6 or 8-pack abs is equal to what? I'll leave the answer to you. It's a lot of muscles. Muscles. Muscles. Blah, sometimes those abs were so distracting I wasn't able to see how they looked like. Really. One Spartan who looks pretty, even got headless because he was deaf (of course this is not true, he was too involved with the father-and-son-to-be-headless moment) and didn't hear the Persian with a horsie (or was it a pony?) galloping towards them ("them" is equal to pretty, headless Spartan with a ripped body buddy). Swoosh! The sword was really sharp and the Persian guy got him at one blow! At least our Spartan still looks nice, with his face not mashed up or something that looks like crumpled paper, and his ripped body still showing the world a lot of muscles. Awoo!
I don't know how to write about Vagina Monologues. I know there are no media board here, but, hey, I found it really good. All those monologues about THE vagina and the facts as well! Here is one I remembered from the show, (we are intellectual, matured, post-modern people, so I know this fact is something)
The clitoris is the only part of the body mainly for pleasure purposes. It has 6,000 nerve endings, a half more than the penis. So why would you want a handgun, when you have a semi-automatic?! (This is not the exact fact, I can't remember it verbatim, crap! Curse pollution - you are sucking my memory cells!)
MORAL: If you want to inflict pain, do not use a very sharp sword or spear or arrow. Try a pen, or a meat cleaver, instead. Then chop or poke continuously until they uhh, cry from joy. Movie for everyone, well not for really young kids who are easily brainwashed and maybe those people who are not really young but have the conception of something like "Violence is the key to the future! I saw it at the movies! Stabbing my colleague won't hurt him! Let's go to the gym and be ripped like those Spartans!" Male species have great scenes for them like the Oracle dancing, and uhh, Leonidas and the Queen's hug. Females have all those 300 Spartans to notice plus the young Leonidas (a must-see character, haha). Violent people have all the mutilation and bloody scenes while the artists have Xerxes eyebrows and the film itself. Awoo!
*Awoo! is the battle cry of the Spartans, not the howling sound of dogs or wolves.
No comments:
Post a Comment