Saturday, March 31, 2007

Host Stage

A drama hostage in front of the Manila City Hall made international waves. I was watching it on CNN since the local channels had their noontime shows on. Wow. We're famous again! Just like when we were on top of the corruption list (take that Indonesia, we're number one, baby!).

Ahh.. If I want to be heard, I must put up a hostage drama myself. Like the man who rants about education, he held school children on the way to a field trip. If I want to rave about exams, pollution, and computer viruses, what or who would I have to take?


MORAL: Grab someone and use him to get your wishes broadcasted on live media with promises from politicians. (Don't forget the grenade and some weapons!) Woohoo. Let's follow the man's footsteps to have our wishes come true, then you don't even have to wait for your birthday and blow those freaking candles..

No comments: