Saturday, March 31, 2007

Interrogating A BanAnna

Ten Questions or Not (fine, for Humanity):
special guest: *Anna B. which means Anna Banana. Haha, no, seriously, but it is really Anna B

1.] How are you feeling today? Any sense of guilt, troubled conscience, hatred, depression, schizophrenia, and anger?
= I feel guilty, troubled, depressed and schizoprenic because of your attempt to redeem humanity. Hahahaha harsh. :)
*That's what insecure, insensitive people feel when they recognize humanitarians like me, and they realize they can't do anything but contribute to the downhill human race. Harsh.

2.] Put into mind what the boy did in the story A Leak in the Dike, and when Jose Rizal died for his country. If you would run for president or any position, what would be your campaign jingle? Insert your lyrics if you must.
= Campaign jingle? Wag na lang. Mag-aacrobatics na lang ako sa TV. Or ipapakita sa kanila ang Foundation Form no.1 and 2 sa taekwondo. That's more useful!
*That would be useful, but would that be entertaining? Gosh, of all things. Haha, why don't you try lifting weights? Foundation Form with musical accompaniment. Exciting!

Voter: I'll vote Anna!
Quidnunc A: Why? She doesn't have a campaign jingle for Sparta's sake! Jingles are all that matter!
Voter: Ay, yeah I forgot. But, she did something interesting a while ago!
Quidnunc A: What? The photographer-unfriendly poses? Eeeww. I don't want to vote for someone who knows martial arts, even some of it.
Voter: Why? What do you have against martial artists?
Quidnunc A: Why are you so inquisitive? I am the quidnunc here!
Quidnunc B aka Voter: Because I am a responsible citizen.
Quidnunc A: Sheesh, I'll just vote Serena Williams.
Quidnunc B: Why? She has an orange belt in Taekwondo, she knows martial arts.
Quidnunc A: Whatever, why do you keep on asking?!
Quidnunc B: Because I want to know...
Quidnunc A: Wait, who are you?! Why are you in my living room sitting on my couch!?
Quidnunc B: What? You're not my cousin? Sorry! I got the wrong address!

3.] If you could tell the word just one thing it would be --- ?
= Ang gugulo niyo. Swear. Ako lang ang maayos. Booooo haha ;p
*Kung magulo sila at ikaw lang ang maayos, maaaring ikaw ay may problema. Abnormal ka.

4.] I know you love hurting people physically, why?
= No I don't love hurting people physically no. Except in taekwondo, where I find absolute bliss in hearing the sound of my kick making contact with the armor (or better yet, my sparring partner's body). HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hello. When I took up takewondo I realized that my leg CAN have a polka dot pattern.That's why nagpaparamihan kami palagi ng pasa ng ka-spar ko. Sa binti niya ako tinatamaan. Garrr! Dahil sa kanya, I can't wear pretty skirts. Wah.
*Then wear not-so-pretty skirts. Haha.

5.] Let's talk about relationships. What do you think of divorce or annulment? So?
=Divorce? Gasgas na yan eh. Ibang tanong naman.
Anyway, well, ayoko ng divorce. Wawa ang kids. Mukha lang naman kasing tanga eh. Kapag nakipag-divorce ka, ibig sabihin you are an idiot. Hello nagpakasal ka na tapos makikipaghiwalay ka? Duh. Walang commitment. Kaya magulo ang mundo eh. See?
*Don't complain about my questions. This is not about you, this is about humanity. Selfish people always complain. (Take that! Mwahaha.)

6.] Would you rather do side kicks 10 times or do sit-ups for 150 times then do 30 push-ups? State the reason of your choice.
= I would rather do side kicks 10 times. At least 10 lang. Yung isa 150+30. Duh. No-brainer. Marunong ako mag-add noh.
*I'm so happy you do know how. But, why did you still use your calculator on that?

7.] They say patience is a virtue. What do you mean by virtue? Do you believe in it?
= Virtue. Ah, virtue? Ang virtue ay isang magandang paniniwala na dapat isabuhay. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Um, anyway, oo? Naniniwala ata ako. Kasi minsan totoo eh.
*Do you think people care (aside from me, because other people's condition is my first priority) about what you believe in?

8.] Yoda is a character in Star Wars. Have you seen a shooting star?
= I haven't seen a shooting star, pero napanood ko na ang Star Wars the full saga sa Star Movies noong buong January hahaha.
*Nicely answered. It's because you used to study in St. John's. Biased, haha.

9.] Love at first sight - is it real? Why or why not? Is it because of personal experience/s or just because you are cynical, hard and cold?
= It is not real, but that will be my cynical answer. It is real, because of my personal experience, no matter how much I deny and lie and fool you about it hahahaha.
*Wow, whatever. Do blind people experience love at first sight? I wonder.

10.] You are a student, right? Or are you just a couch potato? If you are a student, what food would you buy in the cafeteria? I hope you are not on a diet.
= Paano ako magda-diet? Wala na akong maida-diet sa katawan ko hello. I would buy all the food in the caf para pag tumaba na ako, magda-diet na ako, kasi nga mataba na ako. O diba.
*Buy all the food in the caf? Wow, rich. Buy everything, but you have to eat them all. Like Pokemon, 'gotta catch them all'. If it was me, I would buy food then donate them to charity, like for the orphans, or the streetchildren. I won't eat them for myself. Tsktsk, selfish. I wish you could see yourself now. =)


MORAL: Please remember this is for humanity. Anna Banana is a real person, take pity on her. She is currently experiencing emotional problems because of someone she knows way back. Well, her concerns are none of the streetchildren's business. But the children's concers must be on everyone's business. Boohoo. I must be given an award for this, like for being so sensitive and responsible, and compassionate. Oh wait, the United Nations sent me an e-mail, I'll read it first...

No comments: