Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Starburst and Little Lad Scandalicious

I met Little Lad when Kat Ochoa introduced him to me one morning. He was weird, annoying, and like a virus. You don't want to hear his voice and watch him dance but there's something that compels you to. DIE, Little Lad, go to the pastures and do your thing there, leave us alone. AUCK!!



But due to curiosity, I tried to practice the dance. Tadah! The video above has complete information how to sing and dance the Little Lad Dance. It's like a new dance craze, only that crazy people would dance this. (Fine fine, I did it, practiced it and danced it.)

The first video was funny, and stupid. So I wanted to try it. It is funny, and stupid, so I tried it. YES, it's funny and stupid, but you'll want to try it.

There I was, standing in front of the laptop, dancing and singing along with Little Lad then after my performance, I turned to my left. I saw my grandmother STARING at me with a surprised look on her face. Maybe she was wondering what happened to her grandchild dancing like hell in front of the computer. Oh, my grandma is deaf-mute, she can't hear the ridiculous high-pitched singing of Little Lad, making me more insane than ever. She was staring at me, and I was staring at her, with a more surprised look (surprised since someone saw me dance, and of all people, it was my grandma... Grandma, what big eyes you have! So I can see you more! Auck, Little Red Riding Hood, eat your picnic basket alone in the woods). It was one of the most awkward moments I experienced. Sheesh.


(This one is the Application of the lessons. It also shows the Auck - and how to pronounce it, complete with hand gestures and facial expressions.)



I can do the heel click. And yes, my grandmother saw it as well. Unfortunately, there are only 2 videos of Little Lad. But I want to make video tributes for him, and student versions of the dance. Wait till classes start. This Little Lad Dance is very efficient and handy especially when one is asked by his/her dance teacher to do an impromptu dance. It would be awkward as well, but hell, you'll have an A in no time (as suggested by CS).


MORAL: Dance as if no one is watching. But be sure no one is really watching when you do this kind of dance. But if you do interpretative dances, and/or ballet recitals, don't, please, don't do this dance. You'll dishonor Little Lad. He might cry and say "Auck!" three hundred and fifty-six times (356, I just typed that randomly). When you're sad and blue, watch Little Lad, do his dance, and you'll feel all better. Trust me on this.

*Count how many times the word "dance" was mentioned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck root. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ryan said...

berries and cream, berries and cream!

pauso talaga si kat. XD