Finally, when there were news again that Taylor Swift is having a concert here in the Philippines, the population all drank Red Bull, started curling their hair, and proved that we can bring top-selling artists in the not-so-third-world-Philippines. She's performing in Araneta Coliseum next year and the moment ticket selling started, I believe thousands of tweens cried to their parents or stole money from their older siblings to purchase tickets because on the 3rd day,
My friend and I think that maybe on January, kids are going to start lining up for the February concert already. It's okay to be there and bring binoculars than stay at home, coop-up and cry because you didn't get to see T-Swizzle swoosh her curly blonde hair in Manila.
MORAL: If the zombies are coming to eat you, run as fast as you can. Tickets are difficult to come by and usually, "in" artists are only going to visit the country once. No regrets, baby.
2 comments:
I have a violent reaction. WHY?!? hahahah
Why for which part? Haha. Why that it's sold out already? Or why did I buy? :>
Post a Comment