I got this from DJ (blockmate), who got this from his dorm, which is full of people. Write this at the back of your hand and pray it as much as possible.ΓΌ
align="left">
The Examiner's Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk.
He keeps me from lying down when I should be studying,
He leads me beside the water cooler for a study break.
He restores my faith in study guides.
He leads me to better study habits for my grade's sake.
Though I walk through the valley of borderline grades,
I will not have a nervous breakdown for you are with me.
My prayer and my friends, they comfort me.
You give me pointers in moments of blankness;
You annoint my head with knowledge.
My test paper runs over with questions I can answer.
Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me
all throughout my school days,
and I shall not dwell in exam rooms forever.
MORAL: This is easy. Getting an A in just a few steps. Just say it (poem/prayer) over and over again like a mantra. Repeat 250x. Do not make any mistakes; if otherwise, repeat process again. No joke, I've done it already.
No comments:
Post a Comment