Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Red Suited Pa is Due in This Burg

The title is a Christmas Song popularly known as "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," and no, Britney didn't sing this. Though I am not sure if she revived it or what not.

What do you think would happen if the Christmas Songs we all know are named like these?

1.) Jovial Yuletide Desired for the Second Person Singular by Us [We Wish You A Merry Christmas]

2.) Exuberation to the Orb [Joy to the World]

3.) 288 Yuletide Hours [12 Days of Christmas]

4.) Tintinnabulation of Vacillating Pendulums in Inverted, Metallic, Resonate Cups [Jingle Bells]

5.) Diminutive Masculine Master of Skin-covered Percussion Cylinders [Little Drummer Boy]


MORAL: Whatever you call it, Christmas is still Christmas, in spirit, in words, in thoughts, and in deeds. Santa is the one who puts gifts in your red, Christmas stockings, though I wonder how he can get inside our house since we don't have a chimney. I used pantyhose before, no gift came. Do NOT, I repeat: Do NOT use pantyhose as Christmas stockings..!!

No comments: