No spoilers, don't worry. I am a sensitive person. Haha.
May 1, no classes. My brother texted me asking what time would I be dismissed from school. Hello?! There were no classes. Well, he replied that we meet up at the cinemas, to watch Spider-Man 3. What do you expect? It's the first day of regular showing, of course there would be a lot of people, adding that today's a holiday. He didn't mind, that's why we were catching the first show. A movie for breakfast, great. He came from work so we just met at the mall. After a few minutes he told me he already bought 2 tickets and that I'll better hurry so we can find a seat. (SRO is not a good thing.)
I was like competing in Amazing Race, got there on time and we were able to find some seats. Watched the Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean trailer (can't wait! Yargh!), and when the movie was starting, I noticed the children around us (OMG, they are everywhere!) getting excited. Some were kicking the hell out of their system, and others were like, "Mommy! Spider-Man! (repeat 246 times)" Waaaah, it was like everyone around had ADHD.
I was getting annoyed already, I can feel the symbiote in my veins (Carnage style! Nope, he's not in the movie, don't be overwhelmed.) and sensed how I wanted to look at the kid behind me with scrutinizing, judgmental eyes that express, "Can you not watch the movie with your feet flat on the floor?!" My brother had it, too, with the kid beside him hitting the chair with his empty water bottle. Ahh, symbiote, I want to let out my Venom-like teeth (except I don't have them) and hit them with web balls in their faces. Spider-Man has a violent effect on children, they don't need amphetamine.
I asked my brother why was he so excited to watch it? He said, "Gusto ko kasama ako sa mga unang nakapanood. Ayoko kasing may nakanood na kuwento nang kuwento tapos malalaman ko 'yung ending. No way!" Well yeah, that stinks. I hate it when people do that, like those who watch boxing matches texting others, "Pare panalo si Manny!" Of course we would be watching it, complete with commercials longer than the actual match! I think it is the sense of being above others, having watched it first, spilling all they know about the movie to those who want to watch it themselves. "Thanks, man, you just said the ending." Blah. Can't they just watch without repeating the whole thing to someone who hasn't watched it yet?! I must think of a sanction for those who do that. I'll give them a game, Jigsaw style, SAW 4 - The Spoilers. Hmm, not bad, make them eat spoiled and rotten food or fish guts then swallow cobwebs.
Venom was made nicely, except he only had little screen time. Topher Grace looked good there ! Anyway, the eyes and the teeth or fangs were beautiful (not that I find fangs and strange big white eyes beautiful) and the way he used his infamous shield and web. SandMan was also there, looking a lot like the way he did in the comics. His trademark striped shirt and buffed body were shown, Sam Raimi did a good job. Also, _____________ and when __________ (these are spoilers, haha) suddenly, _____________. There, spoilers omitted.
Watch it, it would meet the expectations of Spider-Man fanatics (those who lived with comics!). Oh, Stan Lee's cameo role had a speech. Babe's (the pig) master was there, only that he is a police chief. By the way, don't wait until the credits end, there's nothing to watch (unlike in X-Men), unless you are really interested in seeing the names of the costume designers and the slogan "NO ANIMAL WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS FILM." (I'm happy about that, I thought the German Shepherd died.) The sad part, there were no hints for part 4. Unless you want to make up some of your own, like I did. Haha. I want maximum Carnage! Rarara! Inject the symbiote in my bloodstream. Pirates of the Caribbean, you're next in my list!
MORAL: Peter told me, (yes, we are THAT close - we are on a first name basis. He used to be my neighbor, only I am the friendly neighbor kontrabida and he was the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man) "We all have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are." Control yourself and never hurt the noisy, pesky kids around you. Even noisy dads who are so excited like their children.
2 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOBEY MAGUIRE
hahahaha
i ♥ james franco and...
buti he did not die as a villain. ;p
Post a Comment