Monday, February 04, 2008

Fucking, Germany / Austria


I really love Europe. Are you thinking what I am thinking? I guess not. Read the article first then let's all plan to visit the place. Ohhkay, don't bring a screwdriver, the people there (Wait, how do you call those who live there?!?!) would probably use it to kill us (or you). Uhhh, but how can we go there? Let's ask the our mothers how we could go there. How do they call mothers who came from their place? :| Here's a map to guide us or you or whoever wants to visit the place. If they have a feast, how do they call it? Hmmm.... Interesting enough.




MORAL: Name well to live well. You probably don't want to be called anything similar to that. Think before naming, well unless you are just naming your things. But hey, I don't want to name my laptop Fucking or Shit or (insert your crush's girl/boyfriend here). Well, if you're from another country I think it's acceptable. Your kid/something-alive-that-you-named won't kill you. There are a lot of cultures out there.

No comments: