Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Other Tudor Guy

I don't know if I'm going to read the book (thanks Nigs!) or watch the movie first. I just saw the movie trailer for The Other Boleyn Girl starring Eric Bana, Scarlett Johansson, and Natalie Portman. I read in a blog that there would've been a competition if Keira Knightley played Anne Boleyn instead of Natalie Portman. Ugh. It would've been more fun if Keira + Natalie, but I think Scarlett did ok here. Maybe I have seen too many Keira Knightley movies, and the way she speaks with her teeth closed (imagine biting) is bugging me just like how Blake Lively speaks with her lower lip getting funky (haha) and how Alicia Silverstone does/did the same with her upper lip. Anyway, knowing how the story of Henry VIII goes, well Henry VIII in this movie is hot. Hot, comparing it to the real Henry VIII. I know it is wrong and unfair to compare the real Henry Tudor to Eric Bana.



I personally think Natalie would be perfect to portray Anne Boleyn who's said to be intelligent and beautiful. She didn't go to Harvard for nothing. Haha. "Get me as Anne Boleyn, I went to Harvard." And yeah, James Blake, the tennis player, got into Harvard as well.


MORAL: There are some things in life that you do not need to know. Just like what is the name of your sister's pet unicorn.

No comments: