Monday, June 04, 2007

The Future of the PussyCat Dolls

My sister and I were watching a tv show on ETC. It was The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll or something. It was the judging episode, where one of the 3 finalists would be chosen as the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls.

Chelsea, can sing really nice. Melissa, of Filipino ancestry as well (same as Nicole Scherzinger, the lead Pussycat Doll) looks similar with Nicole. And Asia, the "total performer" according to the judges. Of course they won't get the girl who can sing, it is Nicole's job to sing the lead. And they can't take the one who looks like the lead Pussycat Doll. So...? Take the other one. Not that I have anything against Asia, but I just saw it like that. And yes, I have no right to judge, but hell, this is my blog. My blog, my rules. Bwahahahahaha... *evil laughter accompanied with scattered thunder and lightning effects*

me: achi, i know what i want to be in the future
sister: ok ah
me: i now know my profession in the future
sister: ano naman?
me: i want to be a member of the Pussycat Dolls
sister: ngek
me: i want to do that *sings I Don't Need A Man 8 pitches higher than original*


After some time, my sister blurted something.

sister: gusto ko maging member ng Pusakals at mapanood si Christina Aguilera
me: rundown version ng Pussycat Dolls?!
sister: atlis orig. bleh.


MORAL: Don't talk to my sister about the future. Just ask her to teach you how to use the computer - you'll keep asking, so will she. Haha, kidding. Everyone can't be a member of the Pussycat Dolls, but I can. *I know taekwondo, so whoever reacts negatively, tsktsk, think twice.*

No comments: