I promise, this one is going to be short. I don't want to elaborate on the details.
garlic bread + mussels as appetizer + 2 bottles of tequilla + salt and lemons + loads of chips with cream cheese and salsa + squidballs with sweet and chili sauce + half a pitcher of water = my most embarrassing moment
me: chi, parang nasusuka ako, exciting!
sister: huh?
5
4
3
2
1
....
It was because of the water. Promise.
And oh, my phone got busted. I don't know why, yesterday I was even texting, when I woke up, I can only press the cancel button. Great, goodbye numbers (phone memory), goodbye birthdates (calendar), goodbye messages (saved messages not in the inbox).
I hope my future employer doesn't read this. But the hell, who cares if I drank a lot... of water? I like water. And water, my water, you failed me. BIGTIME.
MORAL: Don't eat mussels with an empty stomach. Don't drink a lot of water after downing 2 bottles of tequilla. Save messages and numbers or birthdates on a different storage other than your phone. Arrgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment