It must've been think twice, but I love what Jeko (my blockmate) said, "double think." Anyway, after 3 days of no internet, 45minutes of staying in the line for the customer tech support of our internet provider, low-volumed school payphones, watching live Wimbledon matches (via tv, but I swear, I'll get to watch all the Grand Slams live, vis-a-vis sooner or later) even though they are usually delayed because of the rain, and stressfully thinking of whether I'll attend the tennis tryouts or not, uhh, nothing. I just wanted to type all those things. Haha.
I watched this commercial off from Chuvaness' LJ. Even though the church is a very powerful influence, and holds the ground against contraceptives, I am pro-contraceptives. I just think people change, and well, there are STDs, so let's preserve life using those things. And please don't eat animals, just eat tofu and drink soy milk or have taho.
MORAL: Ok, the kid is cute but duh, I don't know what I would do if I met someone like that. Maybe I'll be thrown in prison (Paris is now free and I think she'll make another book because she had a jail diary) and child abuse would probably be my case. I'll also make a jail diary as long as the people there in the women's correctional or something won't make me clean the toilet, massage the boss, or beat me like hell. ( This is one situation wherein my tennis, bowling, swimming, running, fitness and taekwondo knowledge won't help me at all.) I don't want to be doing sit-ups while serving my time. Macho-mama. Sheesh. I would be eating rice porridge or uhh I-don't-know-what. As long as there is no meat I'm fine with that. But I'm maarte when it comes to water. Waaah, imagining it, I'll not inflict physical pain on the child anymore, I'll just do what matured people do - buy the sweeties so that the child would shut the crap up, then when we get home, I'll tie him on a chair, give him a day-long sermon on proper conduct and eat the sweeties in front of him, making him envious like hell. Oh yeah. I love kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment