Dear Diary,
This day is an action-packed day for me, and Indiana Jones' adventures are not even worthy to be compared to my day. Jean, aka Pampanga's Princess and is the favorite target of my blockmates, (she's in the same level with Ariel aka Under-the-Sea Princess and Jasmin aka Magic Carpet Ride Princess. Sosyal!) and I are required to go to the National Museum for our Spanish Class (because I want to learn how to communicate with Rafael Nadal and ask him why does he pick his underwear when he plays tennis). She and another blockmate, whose name will be concealed (Joppet), were reprimanded because they were taking pictures inside the museum, which is strictly prohibited and punishable by death. We walked around Luneta, and all I can say is that Jose Rizal is exaggerated. Haha. Ocean Park Adventure, you're next. Free the marine animals!!
My day is far from being over so what I did was that I continued my "violence-slash-killing streak" so I watched I Know Who Killed Me (I also watched Georgia Rule, which is good, and just involved semi-killing scenes). It's a Lindsay Lohan Day (LLD) today. Husky voice and freckles rule!!! Since we're talking about LLD, I'll post a Guide on How to Celebrate Lindsay Lohan Day next time. Hoorah!! I can sense your excitement! I know, right? A Prairie Home Companion and Chapter 27 are still there.... She released a lot of movies last 2007.. All flopped. Boo.
To continue, our cook is still sick so we don't have anything to eat. Yes, we are 75% dependent... okay, 90% dependent on her. So my mom invited us to eat in Greenhills (what's new?). We're going to celebrate my brother's birthday daw. Yeah, and my bro's birthday is on March 7. We're just hungry, and are looking for (or making) excuses to eat somewhere else.
MORAL: Animals are not ours to entertain ourselves, are not ours to eat, are not ours to sell, etc. It's a long slogan and I'm too lazy to type it. But I really want to go to Manila Ocean Park Adventure. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment