I've never been lucky with Firsts. While I was walking a while ago, I suddenly remembered most of my "first" experiences/adventures. Here are those I remembered with some details included, if I have to defend myself. List might get longer as I remember more..
1. First trip to Baguio which I really remember (when I was 12 y/o)
= The car I was supposed to ride lost control and crashed to the wall.
2. First Taekwondo match
= I lost because of penalty. (I punched my opponent in the face. I swear it wasn't intentional. 2nd match was a success, got a medal, so it's negated)
3. First processing of 120 film roll
= I used the wrong frame for a different setting.
4. First processing of 135 film roll
= Our helper turned the lights on while I was removing the film. Exposed shots.. *cringes*
5. First tennis match
= I reprimanded the student umpire, and we lost.
6. First tennis training (wherein I borrowed my sister's badminton shoes)
= I destroyed (take note of the term used) the rubber shoes.
7. First time I tuned my guitar
= The string broke and wrapped around my forearm. Arggh.
8. First time I programmed Java
= I was just staring at the monitor during that session (atleast I discovered a Java bug latter part of the sem).
9. First time I bought a Nokia phone
= My brother lost it when he borrowed it.
10. First time I bought a Sony Ericsson phone
= It was stolen.
11. First time I joined a running contest when I was a kid(I love to run.)
= I was ahead of the group, then my uncle shouted my name, I looked at him, and tripped..
12. First time I drank 2 bottles of tequilla with my Ninong and his friend
= I barfed because I drank a lot of water as chaser. Lesson learned: Eat before you drink. And when drinking water as a chaser, don't drink like you ran a mile.
13. First time I dove into the pool
= My face hit the water first. Surface tension my face.
14. First attempt to watch an R-13 movie
= I didn't lie so we weren't able to watch. Plus, I was reprimanded.
15. First attempt to watch an R-18 movie (Sweeney Todd, okay?)
= I was the only one asked for an ID.
16. First time I cooked noodles
= It became fried, black noodles.
17. First time I got henna tattoo
= The artist thought I was a freshman.... in highschool.
18. First time I played a competitive women's basketball match
= I got scratched.
19. First time I rode the jeepney with my sister
= I was so shy to say "para!" or "sa tabi lang po" we missed our spot and reached the end of the route.
20. First time I rode the LRT
= Wrong direction.
21. First time I was given a ring by my mom
= I gave it to my bestfriend in nursery.
22. First time I actually read inside the library
= The librarian reprimanded me for speaking in a not-so-quiet tone.
23. First time my birthday fell on a Friday the 13th
= Was my only birthday without a celebration. (We just ordered food, then invited my cousins who were our neighbors then.)
24. First time away from family (more than 4 days)
= I cried. The second time I spent a week away from my family, my mom told me, "Hindi ka umiyak?! Ni hindi mo kami na-miss?!"
25. First time I rode the bus
= I was wearing slippers. Then when the bus accelerated, the people inside were like dominoes and after the commotion, I lost my left slipper. But I found it after some time.. :|
26. First programming defense
= I told my teacher there's something wrong with his laptop when I was asked about my program that doesn't work. I even told him I will NEVER submit a program that doesn't work.
27. First time swimming in the beach
= All of a sudden I saw jellyfish. I scampered back to our hut or something, and beaches never became better for me.
28. First time watching a movie in TriNoMa
= I slept because I have been sleeping for 2-3hours for almost a week.
Share your first time blunders, too. :)
MORAL: If first time works for you, congrats! Try doing a lot of things. First time just doesn't work for me, because well, I don't really know. T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment