Sunday, March 02, 2008

Killer March

March 01, 2008 Saturday
Dear Diary that doesn't really exist,
My cousin Kuya Jing will be leaving for Singapore later, his flight is scheduled at 8pm. Boohoo. I'm really feeling sad. No joke. Really, no joke. The only comforting words my mom told me were, "Don't worry Anak, malapit lang ang Singapore. Isang airplane lang 'yan, mura pa back and forth." Then I told my Mom, "Eh hindi pa nga po ako nakakapunta ng (insert name of common places here), Singapore pa." But my mom has a point, Singapore is JUST AN AIRPLANE AWAY. I wonder, if my siblings would work abroad, I'm sure I'm going to die internally, like have a hemorrhagic death. So to cope up with that, I watched The Hills Have Eyes 1 and 2, and The Hitcher. Yes, 3 movies straight. With the gross movie The Hills Have Eyeballs, my grandma's yaya even had palpitations. Just imagining the people (the perverted freaks) in the movie is enough to make you vomit in your mouth, swallow it, then return it back with added hydrocholoric acid. Not good.


MORAL: Singapore is JUST AN AIRPLANE AWAY. It's like, riding a bus, only it doesn't stop when you want it to stop. It's like riding a bus, if you open the windows (if you can), you'll die - either by lung cancer from the pollution (Bus) or you released the pressure from inside the cabin (Airplane). It's like riding a bus, other people serve/sell peanuts and water. Except that in an airplane, those who give you peanuts or water don't wear sandos and slippers, and say "Ah mani mani kayo diyan. Mainit pa. Limang piso lang. Mani mani kayo diyan".

And there is the da..... To be continued.

No comments: