Sunday, April 13, 2008

Survivor: Philippines

I want to write in Filipino again since it's April (because I had my Filipino writing class last year April), but not the strict Filipino grammar that I want. Ugh, taglish na nga lang. Summer classes. Start of the clay court season for tennis freaks. But I'm just plain lazy to go online and write. I still write using pen and paper, however it takes too many calories to scribble your thoughts, but nothing can ever beat the experience of dotting your i's, crossing your t's and putting the period at the end of sentences, 'yung tipong bumabakat 'yung tuldok sa next page. Ano ba nangyari sa akin this fake summertime... Fake because we have summer classes and are compelled to go to school. Binabayaran ako ng mga magulang ko para pumasok, in the form of baon/allowance. Mahal ang matrikula. Yeeaah.

I like the Nike commercial because: 1.) Cristiano Ronaldo is plain hot.



2.) Two tennis players were featured. 3.) Kobe Bryant is there. 4.) Oh, may Pinoy pala roon. Cool noh.



I read the 4 books of James Patterson, the Maximum Ride series originally a trilogy. However, due to popular demand, the author excreted another book. Lesson learned? Madali magsuccumb sa peer pressure si James Patterson. The story is fun with all the mutant thingies and action parts, but the real good thing there is the pace. The book won't bore you to death like the uhh, (insert title of a boring book you know). I borrowed the first book from a friend, and was able to buy the third and fourth book in Greenhills. The second book was a drag. I found it in Naitonal Bookstore in Cubao, and almost hugged the lady because of pure bliss. Anyway, I finished them in 4 days. I was distressed with the thought that I spent a thousand in four days. So I finally finished Citizen Girl and was looking forward to reading Atonement or The Other Boleyn (you pronounce it as "Bullen") Girl. Btw, heard that Maximum Ride will be turned into a movie to be released by the end of 2008. Then Christmas and New Year na naman. Gosh.

I played Virtua Tennis 3 in PSP instead of reading Atonement, slept at 5am because of it and my fingers were so sore they really hurt. I was forced to lie to my piano teacher. Baaad. I still played the game the next day. Haha.

I would die if I get bored. I want to play tennis again, and my goal to write in Filipino is obviously in the dirt. It feels awkward (right now) to post an entry in Fil; however, I chat in Tagalog. Pointless.

Summer Classes start tomorrow. Noooooooo... (It's not the sound cows make.)


MORAL: This summer's hotness (not the Cristiano Ronaldo / Marat Safin type of hotness) is frying my brain cells. Earth Day is on April 22, watch the scariest movie ever, on HBO same day - An Inconvenient Truth. Ang init. Dang.

No comments: