What makes you tick?
What makes you run?
What makes you scream and shout, run amok, throw elbows to people you meet, and cuss all the way (oh, you do all of these at the same time)?
What can make you forget you're not wearing anything and all of a sudden you do cartwheels and splits in front of a lot of people?
I have an answer to all of the questions above.
No.
It's not terror profs.
Not low grades. Though they can do heavy damage on me.
It's not a secret anymore.
It is flying cockroaches.
Or what I call, FLiPs ----> FLying iPis.
Dang.
I don't like them when they're just prancing around.
I loathe them when they fly.
Just a while ago, I was talking to a friend in our garage when I saw a cockroach strolling (what a great choice of word) on our gate.
I told him I would run if it will fly (since it was raining and the water is somewhat splashing on it).
We didn't have to wait for a long time to prove it.
I suddenly had a dose of my running prowess.
I ran.
Like crazy.
While cussing a little.
He told me he thought I was just joking about it.
Jokes are really half-meant true.
FLiPs are really annoying.
Why do they even have wings?!
MORAL: Don't use household insecticide to dispatch the species of cockroaches (I'm supposed to type the scientific name of the cockroach but I'm really too lazy to search for it). I read that tsinelas (slippers) are still the best weapon to dislodge them from this precious planet. However, I wouldn't dare use (my) slippers to even touch them. I'll just walk really fast and ask someone else to do the dirty deed (killing animals/insects is considered as a dirty deed for me). Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment