I haven't posted some clips for a while. These kinds of foreign commercials are the ones I love to watch. Of course I'm just lying that I love to watch them. I'd rather watch Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Chuck, Grey's Anatomy, and Pushing Daisies than watch commercials - foreign or local. I just happened to stumble upon them on the WTA site. I don't go to YouTube and go video surfing. I just go there if I'm looking for something like a brawl in the WNBA or some music videos. Amen!
Meet the sporting siblings, from two different leagues.
It's obvious the dog is the clear favorite (at least in the commercial). I would love to take a picture of her, too - the dog. You know from the start this is about the dog, right? The dog's name is Dolce. Here in Manila, Dolce is a bar along Tomas Morato/Timog. It's not really a "dance bar" but somewhat like.... I don't know. I don't usually go to places like those - full of smoke, alcohol, flashing lights (beware epileptics! This is worse than GameBoy consoles!), and all.
Here's from Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark. I don't think it's an effective commercial but since she's the promising (and rising) tennis star in her country, it doesn't matter if she just stands there with her phone and earphones all day (and even night) long. People would watch it and might even want to buy the phone she's endorsing.
And here's the brawl from the WNBA. I can't help but watch it and post it. This is from the match between Detroit Shock and Los Angeles Sparks last July 22, 2008 with only 4.2 seconds remaining in the 4th quarter. It was pretty obvious that the Sparks wins the game but Plenette Pierson and Candace Parker extended the show for a really long time. I love the drama and the intensity of fights and brawls. It makes sports very entertaining though it leaves sportsmanship out of the context.
But if you think that one was just elementary, THIS is the one!
MORAL: Don't watch too much YouTube. And oh, be careful doing rebounds for your team. You might wake up in a stretcher or somewhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment