May 25, 2008 - Start of the Roland Garros aka French Open season. It's the claycourt tournament in tennis, wherein you cannot see the tennis ball because yellow doesn't match well with orange. So ok, we have Eurosport and Basketball Tv, aside from the usual ESPN and Star Sports bundle in your local cable service provider. However, we do not have Balls Tv which is exclusively available in Sky Cable. GAAAAAAAAAAR. I really want to watch the live telecast of the Roland Garros and I don't want to keep on going to my cousin's house (since they have Sky Cable) to watch tennis. They want Basketball Tv, I want Balls Tv. I use the title of this entry as my Y!M status, and up to now, I have been receiving messages like... "Akala ko naman kung anong balls ang sinasabi mo.." -_- Well, I really said that before, in public. Then a friend pointed out that well, it doesn't sound really appropriate. So, let's leave it like that.
I realized I haven't been writing shorter entries. I think I want to write shorter ones again, and I have decided to not post everything in Multiply for no apparent reason. Or maybe I have one reason - I don't want to flood the Inbox page of Multiply users if I start posting shorter entries regularly.
Thank God for live streaming via the Internet and I thank the owner of the Internet, Joppet, for giving me links. Right now, the French is being delayed because of the rain, but I think it is because Shriekapova is scheduled to play today. Nyanya. Marat Safin will make the sun go out and shine, because he is that h-o-t. HAHA.
MORAL: I believe Meredith Grey (in Grey's Anatomy) when she said, "Love exists in delusional fantasies. True love is not like that." However I wonder how would you know if it is true love already? Another one I like is from Miranda Bailey (from Grey's Anatomy again, since I just finished the rest of season 4 a while ago), "I cannot do everything and still have everything." Wow, heavy.
No comments:
Post a Comment