Just like how Magellan discovered the Philippines, we have discovered the beauty of.. Live TV streaming via the Internet. (Yah, I have just realized its power. I kept on avoiding Internet streaming before.) From Spanish live streaming sites, to 3rd party applications, I can now watch Roland Garros live on schedule, while chatting with those who are online, checking my email, and other multi-tasking events brought about by technology. (Right now I am watching Rafael Nadal's match while typing this entry. Vamos Rafa!!) I don't know about the tennis tournaments of the ATP or WTA if they're going to be shown here (referring to the Internet streaming) as well, but I don't want to think about it for now, I am just savoring the clay court tournament and waiting for the episodes of Ghost Whisperer season 3 that I haven't watched.Who would want to miss this? This is Jelena Jankovic - she's a good player, currently ranked number 3 , and she's from Serbia! I love Serbian women's tennis. (I used to love Novak Djokovic, but since he's trying to thwart the regime of Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, he's not my type anymore. Haha) Supreme athleticism, with a smiling attitude, and sometimes, she's a betch (I don't type bitch, I type b-E-t-c-h). I remembered watching a match of Jelena Jankovic and during the set break, she did most of the talking (coaches are supposed to do the talking) and told her coach, "Go sit by my mom. I want you to sit with my mom." Best advice in tennis so far.
Or this? Just recently, in her first round match, she was given a point penalty by the umpire because when her opponent kept on dropping (what a great choice of verb) drop shots and she can't return them, she said, "What kind of tennis is this?!" (thanks to Joppet for the info. Haha)
Tennis. Roland Garros. Splits. Internet streaming. Eyeloveit. Or eyelovethem. xD
MORAL: It pays to search, and have friends who own the Internet. Sometimes, you have to trust the Internet, even if there are bootloads of Trojans, worms, and other stuff mostly gotten by clicking on pornographic pictures and advertisements. (I don't.)
No comments:
Post a Comment