5/29/08
Dear Virtual Diary also known as Blog,
It suddenly keeps on raining in France. I am referring to the Roland Garros (French Open). They don't have retractable roof unlike the other Grand Slams. Why? It's because it doesn't really rain at this part of the year in France. However, rain delays and match suspension are the common sight in live scoreboards. Maybe it won't rain in Wimbledon. Even tennis people hate climate change.
I've seen a lot of students read the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It's a love story between - a girl and a boy. Duh. It's a love story about a vampire boy and a human girl. The book is getting more attention than it had before, because a movie about it is going to be shown pretty soon - 12.12.08 as the trailer shows.
It was enlistment time once again. Yes, online enlistment. This enlistment procedure is something that makes my heart beat not just a little faster, but really fast - just like having tachycardia. Anyway, I just hope I have classmates whom I know. Third year is a drag.
Anyway, I'm loving the question I got from the book Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr. Spencer Johnson and it goes like this,
"What would you do if you're not afraid?"
The question is really tough, and answering it gives me the jitters because just by thinking of all the things I will do (or would've done) if I am not afraid is already making me afraid by so much.
MORAL: Think of the things that you would do if you are not afraid. I'm sure the list would be a long one. If it isn't, I envy you. It is a pain if the list is a long one, because come to think of it, just by being afraid restricts you to being able to do things by so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment