I'll be posting about the Olympics in a few days or hours or whenever I feel like posting. I have been following the Olympics (especially the swimming events) closely and is getting crazy because of it. Beijing and Manila share the same timezone so when there are morning events for swimming, I watch it. When there are night sessions for swimming, I watch it. So to make it easier, I watch the swimming events. Tadah! Anyone who's going to read my account on the Olympics would hate swimming after doing so. Haha. Most probably anyone who reads my entries hates tennis already, because I blog too much about it.
MORAL: Only a handful of people try their hands (arms and legs) in swimming because Pinoys seem to have a great fear of having darker complexion because of swimming. My goodness. This is a sport we can excel in.
No comments:
Post a Comment