I'm certainly gasping for air in the swimming madness I'm experiencing. I am a certified swimfan. I wonder why are there only a few swimmers in the country, considering it is a sport we can be good at. Then I thought that Filipinos have a fear of getting darker - complexion wise. Everyone wants to have fair skin. Oh well, can't blame them. People always want what they don't have. I want diving goggles because I don't have those kind of goggles. I want a smartphone because I don't have one (well mine was actually stolen). I'm also wondering why most female swimmers have (mostly black) nailpolish. Then I'm constructing this theory that maybe it makes their fingers/nails more "visible" when there are replays when judges try to double-check the video footage. It's certainly easier to see black nails touching the wall, than those with... colorless nailpolish.
Also, I'm still holding on to my theory that Ana Ivanovic and Maria Sharapova are together. Yeah, like girlfriends (sing Katy Perry's song "I Kissed A Girl" in the background). Why? Well when Sharapova lost in the Wimbledon, Ana lost the next day in the same event. So ok. She didn't want Maria to get all the negative write-ups. Then there's the Rogers Cup. Same fashion. Maria lost (she withdrew) then Ana lost the next day. Great. Then to make the foundation stronger, Sharapova withdrew from the Olympics citing sore throat from too much grunting. Kidding! Well she withdrew from the Olympics and not to surprise you, Ivanovic also withdrew citing inflammation of her... right thumb. WTHeck.
All I can say is that they are very patient ladies. They don't mind waiting for another 4 years for the Olympics.
MORAL: I like black nailpolish because well, they are black. No, seriously, they look nice when you play the piano or even the keyboard. It looks like it harmonizes with the instrument. However, there are boys who sport black nailpolish which makes me take another look at them. I have nothing against it because I believe I am sooo open-minded my brains are falling out already. Regarding the Sharapovanovic duo. Hmm, it is a touchy topic only open-minded people can understand. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment