Monday, October 23, 2006

Holy Trinity!


If you can't beat them, well, uhmm, beat them harder!!

I joined my cousin and her friend in going to their school. It was fun having to walk inside Broadway then riding a trike to 7-11 (in my school, we go to Mini-Stop!). I was invited to go with them because my cousin told me she'll give me a "campus tour" of her school, in return of my tour for her in my school. Later, I found out it was their enrollment! Then the horror began.

There was a threat of the evil lady guard - tall, curly hair, and really creepy. She is really commendable, though, seriously implementing the ID system in their school. She doesn't let anyone pass without being asked for their ID and worse (for non-students/faculty!), outsiders are really her specialty. She can smell outsiders at a distance and when you manage to pry away from her claws, she'll radio the other sentinels (guards) and you'll be apprehended in no time.

I came there and when asked about my ID, my cousin quickly blurted out believable excuses. It was their enrollment and still, she's serious about the Outsider Case! I thought that was the end of me, since I don't really have the chance to go inside, she didn't even give me the opportunity to speak! The exchange of words (since I can't really call it a conversation),

"Where's your ID?"
"I have business in.."
"So, you're an outsider. What are you doing here?"
"It's my cousin's enroll-"
"We really don't allow outsiders here."
"I'll leave my school ID here-"
"We only allow students with ID beyond this point."
"But-"
"Please, outsiders are not really welcome here."

I was like, "Whatever," but of course, that would just make the situation worse. However, some more OUTSIDERS came and she became busy handling them, and we managed to escape. She was so occupied by those outsiders that she didn't notice us walking away. Then we entered the school gym, and there were like four or five guards there. I don't know what happened but I managed to slip past them (stealth mode! Yeah!) and sat with all those students waiting for their grades. Then one of my cousin's friends came and left her form with us, so I grabbed the chance and volunteered to get her class card. We decided on the story that I am her (my cousin's friend) relative or her cousin, then she's sick so I'm her proxy. Just like that. I prayed so hard that it works because in this school, I don't know anything about their policies.

Then we had it, it all happened in a flash : I survived. With all those looking around, being conscious of the number of guards present (they really have a lot of security guards for a small college), I don't know how I managed to slip past all of them. One thing nice about their school is that their cafeteria is like a fastfood chain. It was like you're in a modern fastfood chain with all those circle windows and strange roof. The food are really cheap and can satisfy hunger (well, it worked for me, so I presume it would work for you, too).

It was great - the thrill of getting caught and sent out, and the tour itself, being able to walk around the campus with no ID and still get to see the premises of the school.ΓΌ

MORAL: No ID No Entry sucks! Stay away from cruel security guards by knowing where they usually stay. Also, don't brag about your temporary escape from them 'cause you'll never know when and where they'll appear. Don't forget about the fact that they have radios and they would catch you no matter how hard you try to hide (they don't even allow their students to enter the school, even during enrollment, if they don't have the ID). Well, if you're as good as me, you can escape and live... Nah, I don't think you can survive that guard.

No comments: