
Crazy people, but I love these guys. ^__^
(picture taken at Mirasol's 18th birthday party last Oct. 14, 2006)
Sembreak, sembreak, sembreak. I can't get enough of it. I'm downloading an installer 1.05gb big. (I am actually waiting for it) I'm listening to Up Dharma Down right now and I'm really getting attached to their music I play their cd almost everyday which is why for now, I am subjected to just listen to them in my iPod (my mother claims to have headache because of all the bass). We FINALLY have internet after a week-long struggle. I find it annoying since we lost our connection during the final "hellweek" in school, wherein all the papers are due that week and I had to go back and forth to my cousin's house just to have access to the internet world. Then, we had it back yesterday (afternoon) and welcomed back by all those adwares, pop-ups, unknown errors, and even the stupid Virus Detected! from AVG Resident Shield. I still don't have my old HDD back from those Trojan viruses!! I'm really starting to get depressed from technology and to think I have BS-MIS (Management Information Systems) as my course! Curse those Trojans...
MORAL: An apple a day won't keep the doctor away. Back-up your files especially the photos whenever you can. Things can change in a day, especially if that thing is something not permanent.
2 comments:
Ahoy!^_^
bakit wala ako dun sa pic??? ako ung bday girl (er... bday ate? lola? whatever...)! LOL. =p
"crazy people..." - birds of a feather flock together. heeheehee.
gusto ko ng blog! kaso tinatamad ako... maybe next week gawa na ko... mebee.^_^
thanks sa pgpunta niyo! naubos ung food, buti na lng kayo lng!
ung gopsychedelic.blogspot.com wala pa, plan pa lng. :p
so.. ako ung umubos ng food nio.. hehe, so what?! XD honga eh, wla ka chaka kung cno pa ung kumukuha ng picture (ahem), wla lagi sa photo! it's a sad reality, pero duh, sanay narin ako dun, un nga lang, pag tntingnan ko ung mga pics, wla talaga ako eh!! x___x
Post a Comment