Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kingdom, Queendom, Boredom

We have electricity, so, no, it's not a brownout-induced sadness. I don't know what it is, so maybe this feeling doesn't exist as to logocentrism. (hello, this is definitely not love! Rip me apart still it is not love, hatred maybe. But a Jedi knows no fear and no love.) For me, this feeling lives even though there is exactly no word for it. It is not depression or what, maybe similar but I don't really know, you tell me. Mix boredom and sadness together, make that unwanted boredom and unexplainable sadness, and you'll get it. It is not the sadness I have whenever I get my period or what, neither is it broedom from nothing to do because I have heaps of papers to edit and a lot of reaction papers to react to and write about. Mind you, all are due before the week ends and I haven't even laid my eyes (and thoughts) on them.

I refused to sleep and play a video game because I think that those two activities make you forget about time. And I don't want to waste my time sleeping and playing till the sun is out (which I often do before, and add being reprimanded for loving to do it). I really just wanted to go out (not party and stuff) and have a walk or run, just someting to let my mind fly (not time). However it is near evening and with our security (our helpers) here I won't easily be allowed to stroll somewhere without anyone with me and with practically no reason. (Because if I need something I would be accompanied and even dropped off where I want to be)

I resolved to do something to make-up for my unexplained feeling that is getting worse every minute. I took a bath, listened to music, ate ice cream in sugar cone (make that 3 servings), and chatted with my friends. Yes, I have talked (chat, that is) to the people I wanted to talk with and they lessened my strange agony. (Those senseless, nonsense messages really helped me a lot, promise.ΓΌ) Everything ends (not this feeling), and they went offline and left me with people who are very busy, or pretending to be (because it make you look like a very important person with a lot of things to do). I ate again, I can't think of anything to do so don't blame me, and again and again. I still wanted to walk around, make my mind wander and even run around but then I remembered that this is (sad truth) the Philippines; I can't just walk or run around without taking in so much carbon monoxide to make me feel better or whatever. Typing helps a little, so I'm doing it now.

Unexplained feeling, nope, I'm not pregnant (who the heck would think of this?! well, one did, you know who you are), I'm actually having it, what am I talking (typing for the matter) about. I'm tired of playing online games for today even though there is like a promo in the game and you're stupid if you miss this one out. But I let it pass, so maybe I won't be under those stupid people. I'm being reprimanded already, I'm really not feeling well. I finished watching Charlie's Angels on dvd, I picked it by random. Nope, it didn't help alleviate anything. My eyes are twitching already, I think sleep may help, I'm really not sure.
MORAL: When you don't feel well, and it is really not a disease, don't talk too much. It just leads to negative consequences. Thank God you don't experience what I am experiencing now. I know it'll go away, nontheless. ^_^ (fake happiness)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rooty Mei, no need to be THAT sad... =( I dunno what's with this cursed month, but I, too, have been feeling gloomy since it began. (or maybe it's the fact that I'm turning *TOOT* and I have no money. haha! w/ matching long exams in my waterloo subjects to boot) Just read your last entry, and I'm not sure I'll be reading any more from the past, but I'll sure to read more of your entries in the future. :)

I miss our "impartial" moments (COMELEC, controversy, etc.) in SJA (with Nikkita Garci, heehee. =P) and I'm sad because the people I constantly see now (and maybe anyone from now on and in the future) cannot ever, and may never match up to what we had during those times. ::sniff::sniff:: :)

Anyway, we know it's one of those phases... maybe you're finally experiencing what "teenage angst" really is.

It's harder to fake happiness than show inner sadness, so keep your face neutral - or else you'll get wrinkles. :)

me constantly verbally senseless,
gopsychedelic