"Serena reminds me of a pit bull dog and a young Mike Tyson, all in one. Venus reminds me of a gazelle that's able to move, prance and jump," their father, Richard Williams, said. "Venus looks as if she is really enjoying herself out there more than Serena is right now. If they get by everyone and meet each other, it will be an interesting match." - ATP
I won't be happy if my dad would tell the press or other people that kind of information. Imagine your dad or a person dear to you announcing to the world that you have the qualities of Popeye and Homer Simpson combined. And oh, Serena Williams is not the nightmare, I just read about it and found it interesting. Maybe I should stop writing about tennis, but this is my blog and no one pays me to write, so I'll keep on writing about things I want to write about, or rant. Haha.
Anyway, I had a dream, or a nightmare - depending on a person's perspective. I was happily eating and when I got to finish it, someone told me that it was beef. Then memories and vivid details of how they (animals) are mercilessly slaughtered so that insensitive people can eat them. (I sense a lot of contradictions on that part, maybe I won't publish this, but I care about the animals. Red meat is also known as murder-food and those who eat them are called murderers. The food chain is one big conspiracy and human beings just disturb the natural process.) Tadah! I felt so bad like how a human must react if s/he is reincarnated to a rock (what the?!). Then I woke up, realized I slept on our couch, and rushed to prepare for school. It was a nightmare for me, I was even sweating afterwards. Then I found out the reason why I was perspiring, they turned off the electric fans because our lovable cutie-cute-cute (haha!) helpers were sweeping the floor.
I think I must add a Word for the Moment thing. I'm making my own nonsense dictionary or something, I even invent words. I can entitle it Please Pray the Glossary but that would be blasphemous. Gah.
MORAL: Save on plastic, save the world. It can also be Save the trees, save the world. Learn to segregate your trash properly. Hmm, suggestions:
1.) Don't buy bottled water, PET (polyethyleneterephthalate) bottles are not suitable to reuse. Bring/use a water flask (Coleman, Tupperware, or those Nalgene bottles, check if they're non-toxic) instead, to save on plastic since they are made from petroleum, and this is a very limited, nonrenewable resource.
2.) When buying something like a candy bar, some gummy bears (yum) or anything, don't ask for plastic anymore, just tell them to mark the item - to save resources and so that you'll not be suspected as a shoplifter.
3.) Also when buying something and you have a bag with some more space to spare, put your purchased things there, instead.
4.) Share your knowledge about saving the environment (and animals, too! They can feel, you know.) with other people.
As I heard from a great person, though many claim to have said this before this specific wisdom-giver, "Help others help themselves. If you think you're making a difference, you are making a Big difference." - Julianne O.
No comments:
Post a Comment