When would they stab me or something? Freaks. Get a life. I'll steal your lungs or I'll push the four of you and let the smoke-belching jeepneys kill you all with carbon monoxide.
Ateneo won against La Salle (AGAIN)! Yay, happiness! I should be happy. I was ecstatic while leaving school. I walked with Ken (6'4 very big boy) and looked like a midget beside him. Anyway, walking along the same spot in Aurora Blvd going to the LRT Station, I saw three women who dressed similarly. I noticed the woman who opened my bag and stole my phone. So I told Ken, "Ayan 'yung kumuha ng phone ko, oh. (That's the girl who got my phone.)" and I said it loud enough so that they would hear it. Then, I saw the rightmost girl (if they stood beside each other and their formation was TOX, T = thief, X = eye contact girl) looking at me. I stared back at her.
After some time, I noticed from my peripheral vision, the 3 women walking towards us. I saw them looking at me or us, and they saw me looking at them. When I faced front, there was a guy all of a sudden. He was the one who stalled us from before. I don't know what they would do but I don't want to know it. My phone was in my pocket (pants) and I have nothing inside my bag's front pocket because I really don't put anything there except my hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue, and the like. It was just that one time I placed my phone there, and tadah, I'm a lucky girl.
Anyway, I noticed that guy from before. I knew it was him. I'm sure of it, I really am. With his gold-dyed-feeling-cool-hair, who would forget him? Even passers-by would get annoyed just seeing him. Then I went to the other side and walked ahead of him. I told Ken that they were following us, and I made sure that they heard it. Then after noticing that we were already far and near the guards, they went back. Gah, my heart was pounding by then. I hoped they go somewhere else, because it seemed like they were still following us until we reached the station, where there are security guards who would open your bag, put their sticks inside.
I know how they look like, they know how I look like. Now I'm pretty scared, because I don't think they're that dumb to open my bag again or even try to snatch my PE bag from me or something. I think they're up to something. Just don't kill me, I want to live until I get the chance to travel the world, to help humankind in my own ways, to see the effects of global warming decrease, to know the cure for AIDS and diabetes, and to make the world forget about eating animals.
MORAL: Don't steal things. Sell your body parts (skin grafting) instead or your internal organs (I heard livers are the most expensive). Or beg for money, instead of doing those. Snatchers, hold-uppers should do something productive instead. Send them to war. They'll steal the enemy's guns or use their, "Hold-up 'to" skill to go pass through enemy lines. Or make them run human-hamster wheels to produce electricity to solve future energy crises.
No comments:
Post a Comment