We already bought tickets for Alicia Keys' concert in MOA Open Field. Then I came across the news that Avril's having a concert here as well, in Araneta. Check the prices:
Patron VIP (101,103 1ST 20 ROWS) (Reserved Seating) 10500
Patron (Reserved Seating) 6750
Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 6750
Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 2850
Upper Box B (Free Seating) 1400
General Admission (Free Seating) 600
Dang. I really want to watch Avril!! Heck who cares if she sucks in live performances? Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I really (repeat 480x) want to watch her! After all, she names this, "The Best Damn Tour" and she's coming to the Philippines again! (I missed out her first concert because I was required to attend a high school event way back then. I also missed the Alicia Keys concert then. So they are both haunting me now, and I would be a fool to pass on this opportunity.)
Davai!!
MORAL: Even though Marat Safin lost, I'm still crushing (?!) him. Avril Lavigne and Alicia Keys are there to make me realize that eating Tofu Steak with Vegetables (replacement for beef) in Bento is a sucky thing to do because it's a waste of money. Instead, I must save my money for concert tickets (an amplifier, and an external HD). God bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment