So I went to Subic last weekend with my relatives after my LS199.6 class, wherein we watched the old school movie Hoosiers. My cousins and I arrived there around 4 or 5pm, and ate like refugees. My mom and sister, my balikbayan relatives, and other relatives from the country were already there a day before us. There were so many food my sister asked, "We're already leaving tomorrow right? It's like we have enough food for three days." But of course, instead of being idle, try gluttony. We ate breakfast food (we're accustomed to eat corned beef, pan de sal, egg, etc. in the morning) for supper. Great. (There were a lot of junk food there. And oh, factory outlets in Subic are smokin'! The discounts are great deals. If there were stores like those here in Manila, I would really be financially-disabled already.)
Anyway, after a lot of activities, and burning under the climate-change-affected sun, a while ago, I was like molting. I saw it when I was in my first class, MIS121. I saw my arm, and I was flabbergasted. OMGosh - skin. Next class came and it was worse. I thought my skin would peel too much and then my dermis would show up followed by muscles, tissues, etc.
MORAL: Sunblock, baby, is a necessity. Unless you are willing to toast your skin under the sun with all those ultraviolet (why aren't there ultrapurple?) rays. Deadly. Raawwr.
No comments:
Post a Comment