I'll start again. I like eating bananas because they are easy to eat and dispose. Huh? Example, if I want to eat turnips, I have to wash them and peel the peelings (huh? peel the fruit skin). If I want to lessen the fruit population by consuming them, like bananas, just peel and eat (I don't know, I rinse it before I eat it = banana with skin).
I was about to get a banana when I accidentally hit the rice cooker. Chedeng! My arm touched the cover of the rice cooker, the part where careless people are prioritized: "Caution: Hot Surface". Great.
I noticed Pinoy Big Brother showing some clips from Big Brother Slovenia. Since the "housemates" there are not so fluent in English, channel 2 (ABS-CBN) dubbed what the Slovenians are saying. There are some subtitles, but the dubbing is so funny. Haha.
My arm hurts and I heard burns leave a nasty mark. Waah. They take time to heal, but since mine is near the elbow, I hit that part often. Hmm, I want to go to Europe. Not Slovenia, though, but who knows. Haha. Noro / nora means crazy. If my name is Nora, definitely Slovenia is a no-no. I don't want to be known as the crazy person (at least for the name).
I'm not in the mood, I don't like this day, and this day doesn't like me as well.
MORAL: Wear elbow pads. Don't laugh at all those "Caution" and "Warning" signs, they were made for us. (Even when you buy coffee or hot chocolate milk from like uhh, McDonald's, of course, you know it IS hot. However, there are still "Caution:
No comments:
Post a Comment