I've seen this Nike commercial a long time ago (well, not in the Philippines I think) and I just thought it would be interesting to post it here since I've posted an Ana Ivanovic/Daniela Hantuchova commercial as well. I like the song, originally sung by Julie Andrews in the West Side Story, then by Adam Sandler in Anger Management. "I feel pretty, lalala..." =)
Maria Sharapova's dad, Yuri Sharapov, was said to accuse the Williams (particularly Serena) to have placed a voodoo (or a curse) on his daughter (that's why she hasn't been winning lately, and losing to Serena in straight sets having just won a few games). Sharapova just won 5 games in their two meetings, that's 6-1 6-2 at the Australian Open, and 6-1 6-1 at the Sony Ericsson Open. Her two other defeats were from Ana Ivanovic (Toray Pan Pacific Open) and Vera Zvonareva (Pacific Life Open, where she was the defending champion). Really, Serena exposed Maria's weakness/es to the world (I've watched it) and always gives a lop-sided match against her (Sharapova's grunts are not working this time, and Serena grunts too. It's always noisy when they are playing, just like New Year, haha). This was reported by a French paper and they even quoted him of saying it. Haha, voodoo. I'm not sure if Yuri Sharapov really said it, but they published it anyway. If I let my judgmental side out, it would be possible that he said it, since Serena Williams has been whipping Maria Sharapova like crazy, and those who watch women's tennis know Yuri Sharapov's (not so nice) attitude. Either way I found it funny. Blah.
MORAL: Take a bath everyday and observe proper hygiene especially in this warm, summer season. Expect even warmer days on May. Global Warming, I curse you! You're making my life miserable, and other people dehydrated. If I know you're killing a number of pigs already, and some might say it is natural, Global Warming is anthropogenic. Sheesh! High blood pressure is on the rise together, with people becoming irritated easily, which is not good for anyone.
*Pigs don't perspire so if they are exposed to heat for a longer period of time, they die from heatstroke or something like it. (Don't try this at home)
No comments:
Post a Comment